Anzac Tribute Anzac Tribute

its ok

haha.. the ending is funny; how it imitates the movie Gallipoli

Voldermort2845 responds:

Yeah, it was inspired by Gallipoli.

What is Love? What is Love?

Pretty good

This turned out better than I thought. I liked the concept.

New Animation Style New Animation Style

yo

Your background needs a new style too.

Los-Tres-Hermanos responds:

I'm aware. It's part of the joke. The backgrounds only appeared in scenes which "badly-animated Alex" is in. Pay attention next time. Oh, and thanks for the positive rating.

123 move your body 123 move your body

nice!

nice!

Metal Slug: Mayhem Metal Slug: Mayhem

yo

This is the ONLY Flash animation, based on a game, that i have found entertaining on this website.

SuperTom responds:

Heheh wow, glad you liked it, thanks for your review. =)

Ja Rule Duets II Ja Rule Duets II

haha

lol... so true, so true..

Take Me Home Take Me Home

quite alright

Not too bad actually. It had some unique concept and graphic qualities. I think could have been more variation in the background ie color. It kinda hypnotised me after a while. And no more *to be continued!'s* I'd like to see some actual finished work of this quality on this website. But otherwise.. good effort!

.: Innocence :. .: Innocence :.

Its alright

It got a bit confusing towards the end.

Talon VS Salocin - Part 1 Talon VS Salocin - Part 1

nice effort!

did the one guy do all those voices? haha..

Anyway, nice work. Its good to see somebody finally putting some effort into their flash animations. The raster backgrounds are painted quite well, its good to see some frame-by-frame animation, and you have successfully established a dark atmosphere and mood to the piece. If I have one complaint I'd say that you could have made the story flow a bit more clearly and easy to understand. But otherwise a big 8 from me!

Do I sound too professional? Yes I think so too.

SoBe Megaman SoBe Megaman

Not too bad

Funny comical idea. The characters and graphics could be more original, but otherwise its nice n short.